ADDRESS & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Mailing & Overnight Address (for envelopes and small packages):
5500 Wabash Avenue
CM Box 17
Terre Haute, Indiana 47803
For Large Deliveries (multiple boxes, flight cases, trunks etc.):
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Hatfield Hall Loading Dock
5500 Wabash Avenue
Terre Haute, Indiana 47803
DIRECTIONS TO LOADING DOCK AND STAGE DOOR
The stage door, delivery and load-in access to the Hatfield Hall Theater are all located at the Hatfield Hall loading lock. Call for confirmation of tractor trailer access to the Hatfield Hall loading dock. Drivers are encouraged to check independent map sources (e.g. www.mapquest.com) for detail information.
From the North via US 41/State Highway 63:
You will enter Terre Haute on 3rd Street. Proceed south to the intersection of 3rd Street with Ohio Street (identified by signs indicating US 40 East). Follow US 40 for about 5 miles–all the way through town (signs will divert you from Ohio Street to Wabash Avenue at 11th Street). The main entrance to Rose-Hulman is on the left (north side of US 40) about 1/2 mile east of the stoplight at State Highway 46. Hatfield Hall is to your right as you enter the campus. The loading dock is at the rear of the facility.
From the East via US 40:
Proceed west toward Terre Haute through East Glenn. The main entrance to Rose-Hulman is on the right (north side of US 40) about 1/2 miles west of the stoplight at Lost Creek School. Hatfield Hall is to your right as you enter the campus. The loading dock is at the rear of the facility.
From the South via US 41/US150:
You will enter Terre Haute on Dixie Bee Road (3rd Street). Proceed north to the intersection with I-70. Turn east onto I-70 and go to the State Highway 46 exit, about 4 miles Proceed north on State Highway 46 to its termination at the intersection with US 40, about 4 miles. Turn east onto US 40. The main entrance to Rose-Hulman is on the left (north side of US 40) about 1/2 mile east of the intersection. Hatfield Hall is to your right as you enter the campus. The loading dock is at the rear of the facility.
From the East or West via I-70:
Take the State Highway 46 exit, then proceed north on State Highway 46 to its termination at the intersection with US 40, about 4 miles. Turn east onto US 40. The main entrance to Rose- Hulman is on the left (north side of US 40) about 1/2 mile east of the intersection. Hatfield Hall is to your right as you enter the campus. The loading dock is at the rear of the facility.
From the South via State Highway 46:
Proceed north on State Highway 46 to its termination at the intersection with US 40, about 4 miles. Turn east onto US 40. The main entrance to Rose-Hulman is on the left (north side of US 40) about 1/2 mile east of the intersection. Hatfield Hall is to your right as you enter the campus. The loading dock is at the rear of the facility.
House Total: 602
Main Floor: 427
Side Balcony: 16
Wheelchair Accessible: 8
Parking: Parking for all vehicles is available in the parking lot directly behind the Hatfield Hall.
Stage Door: Located adjacent to the Loading Dock with access controlled by key card. All company members, artists, management, and production personnel should enter and exit Hatfield Hall through the stage door.
Rehearsal Space: There is limited off-stage rehearsal space available at Hatfield Hall. Call for information and access.
Company dressing room: 32’ x 30’ room with center dividing curtain; each side with six make-up stations and sink. Two full restrooms with shower facilities are adjacent to the dressing room. Dressing room is on stage level within fifty feet of upstage doors.
Note: Dressing room and restrooms are wheelchair accessible
Wardrobe facilities are located near the company dressing room. One 30’ x 18’ workroom with one washer, one dryer, steamer, iron and board is available. Please contact the Hatfield Hall Event Management Office (812-877-8875) for availability and access.
MERCHANDISING & CATERING
All merchandising, food, drink, refreshments, and catering including green room, dressing room, and backstage, must be arranged through Hatfield Hall.
Please contact the Hatfield Hall Event Management Office (812-877-8875).
VISITING COMPANY OFFICES
There is limited space which may be arranged as offices depending on the needs and priorities of the visiting company. Please contact the Hatfield Hall Event Management Office (812-877-8875) for availability and access.
Floor: Partially sprung Plyron, painted black. No traps.
- Screws, nails, and drilling will not be allowed. Please arrange for some other method of securing scenery, lights, sound equipment, etc.
- Rosin will not be allowed on the stage floor.
- Only Permacel tape, or its equivalent, will be allowed on the floor.
- Dark grey marley dance flooring available upon request.
- Maximum Opening – Width: 45’10″ Height: 23′ 0″
- SL Proscenium to House Wall: 0′
- SR Proscenium to House wall: 0′
- Depth: Center of Apron to Curtain: 10’6”
SR/SL of Apron to Curtain: 5’6”
- Plaster-line to rear stage wall: 29’10”
- Curtain to back wall of House: 62′
- Off Left and Right from Proscenium Line: 15’ (to first obstructions)
- Off Stage Storage: Limited. Please arrange with the Production Dept.
House Floor to Stage Floor: 3′
- Stage Access into the House: Access from the SR/SL apron via runaways to the mid-house cross-over
- Access from SR/SL backstage to mid-house via stage vestibules
- Access from backstage to lobby via hallway around House Right
- Counterweight System:
- Single Purchase Counterweight
- Operated from Stage Right
- Lock Rail at the Stage Floor position.
- Height to bottom of loft-block Steel (under slung loft blocks): 41’ – 6 1⁄4”
- High trim of General Purpose Battens: 38′ – 6”
- Low trim of General Purpose Battens: 4′ – 0”
- Length of General Purpose Battens: 69′ – 0”
- High trim of Electrics: 33′ – 10”
- Low trim of Electrics: 4′ – 0”
- Recommended max height of Soft Goods flown in & out during performance-18’6”
- Length of Electrics: 1st – 69′, 2nd – 60 ’, 3rd – 65’
- Locking Fly Rails: Stage Level
- No. of Line Set Positions: 32 (roughly 8″ on center; see line plot)
- Lift Lines per set: 7
- Weight Available: 40,000 lbs
- Arbor Capacity: 1900 lbs
*There are no rigging positions downstage of the proscenium in the house.
|6||5′-0″||18’ X 24’ – RP Screen|
|7′ – 8″|
|10′ – 4″|
|12||11′- 0″||2nd Electric|
|11′ – 8″|
|15′ – 0″|
|18||15′- 8″||3rd- Electric|
|16′ – 4″|
|17′ – 8″|
|22||20′- 4″||18’ X 48’ – RP Screen|
|21’ – 0″|
|24||21′- 8″||4th Electric|
|22′ – 4″|
|28||24′- 4″||Up-stage Traveler|
|25′ – 8″|
|30||26′- 4″||5th – Electric|
|27′ – 0″|
|28′ – 4″|
Note: No fire curtain.
Electrics can also be positioned or moved to line(s) 9, 10, 12, 20, 24 & 26
- Manually operated traveler from SR deck
- Split & Overlap in center
- Access when closed is through center only
- Access to apron is available from SR and SL proscenium panel doors.
- 25′x64′ Black Traveler
- Center split
- 50% fullness
- 5 – 10′x105′ Black border flat front.
- 3 pair 25′x16’6” Black Legs w/fullness
- 4- 18’6” x 16’ 6” black legs flat front (no fullness)
- 4- 18’ x 16’ 6” black legs w/fullness
- 4- 18’ 6” x 12’ 6” black legs flat front.
- 25’x 48’ Seamless Natural Muslin- on frame
- Other drapes/ soft goods may be available if needed-items listed above are main house configuration.
General: Normally covered with legged platforming which forms the apron of the stage. There are no mechanical lifts. Please discuss the conversion of the pit with the Production Manager.
- 38′ 10″ across
- 8′ front to back at Center
- 3′ front to back at SL/SR
- Non-adjustable at 8’6” below stage level.
- Apron overhangs pit 6′
- Height under stage: 7’6″
House Speaker System: EAW KF761 Line Array System Lobby Production Feed System
Backstage Intercom and Production Feed System
Amplifiers: QSC CX 404 amplifiers.
House Console: Yamaha M7CL Mixing Console Additional Sound System Elements: Lobby
Production Feed System/Backstage Intercom and Production Feed System
Dimmer board: Strand 520i Control Console with LightPalette, R120 Handheld Remote.
Dimmers: Strand SLD Dimmers: Three, hard wired, 96 x 2.4K racks, 288 total dimmers
*Patching: NO hard patch at dimmer racks; soft patch through 520i console.
Light Bridge: 42’ from proscenium plaster line X 34’ off deck.
Box Boom: SL
Box Boom: SR
Balcony Rail: 50’ from proscenium plaster line X 14’ off deck.
Followspot Perch: HL (located on Light Bridge) Lycian Super Arc 400
Followspot Perch: HR (located on Light Bridge) Lycian Super Arc 400
- IL’s – 4- Elation Platinum Spot 5R Pro
- 10o -514o – 4 19o – 33 26o – 33 36o – 31 50o – 8 Fresnel- 20 Par 64 – 43 Codas-30 Sky Cyc (3 Color) – 10 Scoops -5
- Other Lighting Equipment Available
Barn Doors 20
Top Hats 8
Stage Booms 10′ – 4 Batten Booms 8’ Side Arms 10
Cabling Inventory: Jumpers
2-to4-Circuit Splitter-Boxes 6-Circuit Multi-Boxes
Up Stage Left Wall – 100 amp, 3-phase, 5-wire disconnect.
*More AC power available by arrangement.
House Lights: Operated from 520i Console